Maseed Productions (pronounced: Ma’-Seed Productions), is a premier music production beat merchant, and recording studio with over 20 years of experience in the music industry. Originally established in 1994 in Orange County, California, Maseed Productions entered the beat merchant business by being one of Orange County’s few producers capable of producing what is now known as (boombap, or underground hip-hop beats).
Having attended Long Beach City College’s Recording Engineer program, Maseed Productions extended its offerings and added recording, engineering, and mixing to it’s repertoire. For years to come, Maseed Productions gained both local and industry notoriety for it’s unique style of production and sonic quality. The company has went on to produce released and unreleased material for the likes of well known artists such as Aloe Blacc, Taboo of The Black Eyed Peas, Dru Hill, L.A.’s 92.3 The Beat (Phil the Thrill Radio Show), Rapper Big Pooh of Little Bro, Skyzoo, The Bodega Brovas, Head Krack of The Ricky Smiley Show, MTV’s Lyricist Lounge personality (Punchline), New Jersey femcee Boog Brown, Hipnott Records (various artists), Demos Documentary Movie, and a host of others.
What can you expect when you work with Maseed Productions?
As an artist looking for music or studio services, value is something that should be taken into consideration when settling upon who you want to deal with. To help you with that decision, we just wanted to highlight some areas of value should you choose to work with us.
- When you subscribe to the Maseed Productions YouTube channel, you get a FREE BEAT OF YOUR CHOICE. Sure other producers offer free beats for joining their mailing lists but in most cases, they are giving everyone the SAME FREE BEATS. Without spending a dime, you are getting true value beyond what other’s offer.
- Although prices are subject to change, Maseed Productions offers beat leases that literally anyone can afford starting at just $5 dollars for an untagged, high quality MP3, WAV, or stem tracks, you just can’t lose.
- Maseed Productions is a full service studio so we are able to handle your project from start to finish.
- Maseed Productions does not charge an hourly price for studio time; we actually charge a flat rate per song. This takes the pressure off an artist that may be worrying about not having enough time and money to record and get their music mixed properly.
- Maseed Productions includes recording, mixing, and mastering all for one price if you go with our package deal. We also offer these services individually if you choose at a low price.
- At Maseed, we believe in the importance of building a relationship with our clients that lasts long after the beat is purchased or the session is complete. Quality products, customer service, and comfort are key to customer retention and we strive to excel in each of these areas.
- Experience – Maseed Productions has been involved in music production and sound engineering for well over 25 years so we know what it takes to make hit songs and make them sound good.
- At Maseed Productions, you are the boss. We do our best to give you exactly what you ask for with your music. We will lend our expertise to your creative process but, unlike other studios, we will not force or impose our opinions on you. At the end of the day, it’s your music and your sound and we respect that.
We truly appreciate your time and consideration and look forward to working with you on your next project.