Your song isn’t finished once the recording is done, the next step is mixing. Mixing is the process where each one of your stem tracks is cleaned up, compressed; EQ’d, and processed with effects. The mixing process is a science that takes most people many years to fully master. It takes more than a good ear, it takes knowledge of how sound works and how to use the tools necessary to make the voices and instruments in your track sound pleasing to the ear and to render correctly across a wide variety of audio equipment used by audiophiles and consumers.
Maseed Productions audio engineer/ producer Tony C. has over 25 years of experience in music production, and mixing. We work with clients of all genres and specialize in the area of hip-hop and urban music. Sure there are other well-seasoned recording engineers out there but many of them simply don’t have the ear for capturing the true sound of hip-hop and urban music. In this industry, you only get one chance to make a lasting impression, so don’t get caught off guard by leaving your music in the hands of engineers not skilled in your particular genre of music. Maseed Productions will deliver the experience and the quality you need to capture and present your best recorded performances to the world.
We offer several mix services to fit the needs of just about any client. Click on the product(s) below to get started.
- Voice over Recording
- Vocal/ Instrumental Recording
- Audio Book Recording
- TV/Film Sync Recording
- Spoken Word Recording
- Mastering EQ
- Mastering Compression
- Volume Maximization
- .wav and .mp3 Master Files
- Track Volume Correction
- FX/Compression Correction
- EQ Correction
- Song Sequencing
- Misc Edits
MASEED PRODUCTIONS MIX EXAMPLES
Here are some examples of mixes we have completed for our clients. The selections represent different genres and will give you an idea of what your song will sound like after we mix it. The mix examples are of our “Vocal Mix” and “Complete Song Mix” products.
STEM TRACK PREPARATION:
- Insure that all of your stem tracks are at -5 db in volume. If sending vocals insure that each track is -2 db lower than the instrumental.
- Remove all compression, reverbs, delay and any post processing effects from each track unless they are apart of the composition.
- Bounce down and properly name each track.
- Add each stem track to a folder and name the folder.
- Zip the folder using Winzip.
- Click on the “Upload Files” button below
- Browse to the location of your zipped folder.
- Click on the button below to upload the zip folder that you just created.
After you have uploaded your stem files to us, please allow 5 to 7 days before we complete your mixes and return the completed master to you for your approval. You will have the option to make up to 2 revisions, any revisions beyond that will be charged at $20 each.