RECORDING | MIXING | MASTERING PRICE LIST
One Price includes in studio recording (or client provided stems), mixing, and mastering.
CLICK HERE to make arrangements for projects involving four or more songs.
Instructions for uploading projects:
- Make sure that the volume of all of your stem tracks are at -6 dbs. Remove all effects, (except those that are being used to modify the sound of an instrument of voice). No compression, reverbs, delays, EQs, limiters or exciters.
- Make sure that the stems are exported in broadcast WAV format and that each stem is the same length of time, (start and end of selection).
- If you have any effects applied to the master channel fader, remove them.
- Place all of the bounced tracks into a folder then compress/zip it.
- UPLOAD click on the Upload button to transfer your files to us.
After you’ve selected the number of songs you’d like us to mix and master and have paid your deposit, we will begin mixing your song(s). You will be sent a snippet of the mixed track so that you can approve it or request revisions, (up to 3 revisions included).
Once the mix has been approved and the balance is paid for, we will send you back a high resolution mP3 and WAV file of the master. TV/Performance mix, radio edit, acappella, instrumental or stem track files can also be sent by request for an additional fee of $20.00 dollars.